ScanTech Environmental and Biomedical Testing – Consulting Services: Commercial & Industrial
- EMF (Electromagnetic Force or Field) 60 Hz AC Powerline Surveys and Scans
- Mold Inspection Testing and Consulting – Mold Assessment Consultant State of Texas License # MAC1387
- Radon Gas Testing for multi-family, assisted living, government buildings, etc. AARST-NRPP Certification # 108991 – RT for HUD LEAN, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, GSA Properties
- Radioactivity evaluations of potentially contaminated metals, imported/recycled products, natural stone in granite/marble counters, etc. (Radiation Safety Officer training)
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis & Power Readings including 2.4 GHz and 5.6 – 5.8 GHz
- Medical/Biomedical Device Compliance Testing & Environment Troubleshooting (Pacemakers, Implantable Defibrillators, ICD’s, EKG, EEG, Ambulatory Holter Units, etc. – Medtronics, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific, Mortara)
- RF / Microwave / Wireless / Cellphone & Cell Tower Impact
- Cellular Phone Service & Coverage Surveys (Commercial & Residential)
- Consulting for Environmental Health & Safety
- Smart Meter Concerns
- Hybrid Vehicle EMF Evaluations
- Commercial / Industrial Interference EMI Issues, AC Power Noise Level and Line Conditioning Evaluations (“Dirty Electricity”) & Unusual Problem Troubleshooting
- Commercial Product Evaluation for EMF / EMI
- Nanoscience Analytical Equipment / Environmental Issues and Evaluations (SEMs, TEMs, AFMs, etc.)
- ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) Evaluation and Troubleshooting
- Sound (Commercial) & Industrial Safety field surveys and measurement including for acoustic OSHA sound and STC (Sound Transmission Class) noise levels / ordinances / testing (meeting ANSI & IEC Type 2 standards)
- Light Level / Lighting Photometric Surveys for OSHA safety compliance and adequate illumination for offices, factories, manufacturing, research, stairwells, parking lots, hospitals
- Phone consultations available
- Weak Cellular Phone (including 2G / 3G / 4G LTE) & Wireless Strength Measurements and Consulting Solutions for Commercial Buildings with poor coverage and dropped calls for all major telecom and communications carriers including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) laser analysis for particulate matter for small particle contaminants (down to 0.5 – 2.5 microns such as bacteria) and large particle counts (2.5 um and larger) for potential pollen, dust and mold detection. Can be used to characterize the general state of cleanliness and HEPA filtration / air purifier efficiency. Can also do formaldehyde / VOC / CO2 / O2 and carbon monoxide levels testing. Time based datalogging available.
*COMING SOON: Specialization in nanotoxicology (the potentially toxic effects of nanoparticles) as more nanoscale meta-materials are introduced to the public and commercial realms.
We often serve clients in Texas, Michigan and Iowa. Cities for onsite commercial testing and inspection services include: Plano, Highland Park, University Park, Park Cities, Las Colinas, Arlington, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Shreveport, Grapevine, Frisco, Denton, McKinney, Allen, Lewisville, Irving, Mesquite, Bedford, Euless, Richardson, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Garland, Addison, Farmers Branch, Rockwall, Carrollton, Parker, Rowlett, Lucas, Fairview, Park Cities, Keller, Roanoke, The Colony, Highland Village, Lake Dallas, Corinth, Prosper, Duncanville, Lancaster, Rowlett, Royse City, Princeton, Trophy Club, Southlake, Hurst, Round Rock, Georgetown, San Marcos, Cedar Park, The Woodlands and Spring. Counties served include Dallas, Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Rockwall, Harris and Travis County.
LARGER COMMERCIAL PROJECT SERVICE RANGE – NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | Washington D.C. (District of Columbia)
Countries served include the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) and Western Europe.
All information on this website either written or implied is the express opinion of ScanTech Technical Consulting. ScanTech Technical Consulting and it’s owners are not responsible or liable for any damages arising from the misuse, misinterpretation or other consequences of the content of this website either in part or in whole. This includes all external weblinks, PDF documents, photos or other references (informational or otherwise) to 3rd parties including government agencies, health organizations, etc.
15770 Dallas Pkwy Suite # 900 Dallas, TX 75248 (Not Accepting Visitors due to C19)
ScanTech Technical Consulting: Professional Electromagnetic EMF EMI Testing for Biomedical Implant & Equipment, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing & Environmental Inspections
COPYRIGHT 2002 – 2022